Ever felt alone in your entrepreneurial journey? Wish you had someone to bounce ideas off of?
That's the idea behind the Brisbane War Room: A group of 6 people - all involved in business or investing - with the common goal of improving themselves and each other.
At each monthly meeting you'll get:
- An opportunity to ask for help with any tough decisions from the other members.
- Ideas for new opportunities that you never would have thought of on your own.
- Accountability. By telling others your plans, you're more likely to actually do them.
Some rules before you apply:
1. We meet on the first Saturday of every month, for 90 minutes, in Brisbane CBD.
2. Prepare to attend every monthly meeting - There is a strict attendance policy: if you miss two meetings without notice, you're out.
3. Not everyone who applies is accepted - To keep the group close knit, it's open to just 6 people. Priority will be given to those with more experience.